Home > Gallery Menu > GWR 0-6-0T 1501

GWR 0-6-0T 1501

1501

GWR 0-6-0 tank 1501 parked at Bewdley on the Severn Valley Railway in May 2014. The engine was built in 1949 by British Railways to a GWR design. After withdrawal in 1961, the loco saw service for the NCB at Coventry Colliery until the purchase by the SVR in 1970. Photo DGC.